March 09, 2015 06:21 PM PDT
1. Duster (Original Mix) - Midland
2. Beatattak - NY STOMP
3. What I Need - Toronto Hustle
4. Music That Soothes Me (Deep Unity Deeper Mix) - Joel Vibes and Bhunu Brill
5. The More I Want (Original Mix) - Larse
6. Toro Y Moi - Say That (Venice Beach Remix) - Venice Beach
7. 420 (Original Mix) - Bruce Leroys
8. CHECK It Out (Original Mix) - Lupe Fuentes
9. Back To Those Dayz (Muzikman Edition Remix) - Anthony Poteat
10. Confessions Of A Dancer (Original Mix - Doorly
11. Blow (FanBoy Bootleg Remix) - Beyoncé
12. Shake It (Move A Little Closer) (Dale Howard Remix) - Lee Cabrera, Thomas Gold
13. A Thing Named Soul (A Thing Named Soul) - Woolie Ballsax
14. Underground Movement (Club Mix) - Joe Piccino
15. You Got It (Original Mix) - Rober Gaez, Hosse
16. Con Son (Original Mix) - David Penn, Hosse
17. Satisfy (Tiger Stripes & Pleasurekraft Remix) - Cajmere, Dajae
18. Vitamin C - Chesus & Timmy P
19. You're in my system (Athmospheric Vocal) - The System
20. Lover (Original Mix) - Jey Kurmis
21. Stilettos (DJ TeckLogix Remix) - Stiletto
22. Idiosyncracy - Osunlade
23. Thirst - Jaceo
24. Together (Original Mix) - Evo and RST
25. Glamsta Groove (Original) - D-Tribe
26. Hey Now (Addal Edit) - London Grammar
27. Life Is A GAMBLE (Dank Frank Remix) - Marvin Gaye
28. Por El Maestro (Original Mix) - Melohman, Vicente Allende
DJ Melowdee was born in Passaic, NJ, and raised in Brooklyn, NY. She grew up listening to a variety of music such as soul, funk, disco, rock, and latin music which made her fall in love with dance music.
In the 90’s, Melowdee became a House music enthusiast spending most of her time in NYC's East Village record shops. One of the records she remembers buying was "Love and Happiness" by River Ocean Feat. India. She loved the way the music made her feel. She was then introduced to DJing by a friend who was a local DJ and frequented many NYC Clubs.
It wasn't until the late 2000s Melowdee took her passion for music to the next level. She bought her herself a pair of turntables and CDJs and taught herself how to mix records. In 2010, Melowdee started her DJ career by doing private events.
In 2011, Melowdee attended Dubspot NYC to expand her skills and has become prolific at spinning many genres including House, Electro, Nu-Disco, Soul, Funk, and Classics.
In 2013, Melowdee became acquainted with House Music Originator, Jesse Saunders, who is her initial founder. He was intrigued with her sound and added her to his Electronic Music Café roster.
In 2014, Melowdee became a resident DJ on Chill Lover Radio, and soon after she was sought out to DJ at NYC House Music events and radio shows such as the Natural Essence House Show (Natural Essence Media), HOUSE GROOVES on the Coney Island Boardwark with Ruben R. (11 St. Productions), Open Bar Radio with Oscar P, DEEP DISCO with Kristin Lush, RESONANCE with RUBI (R-Tres, NYC), and OPEN HOUSE with Astoria DJ Group.
Subscribe to this Podcast